Write for Amstermind
Our mission is to provide people with the tools and mindsets so they can create the life they want. Do you want to contribute to this mission? Then you have come to the right place.
We value what you have to say and we encourage you to share your writing on our platform. You can become a regular contributor or write a single guest post. We are open to different possibilities. We have a few guidelines:
- The content should be unique and made especially for Amstermind. We don’t allow content that is posted somewhere else.
- We don’t offer any payment in return for the content.
- It’s important that your English writing is top notch. You should also understand basic copywriting for headlines.
- If you write a guest post for us, you will share the article on your social media accounts and/or link to the article from your website.
- We only accept articles about personal development, dating (for men), health, personal effectiveness, mastermind groups, spirituality and similar topics.
As a writer for Amstermind, you’ll get the unique opportunity to spread your message to our audience. You’ll get exposure for your writing and your website. We’ll also provide you with feedback to help you improve your writing. You can add a small section about yourself with a link to your own website at the bottom of the article.
* By submitting content to Amstermind, you agree that the content does not infringe or violate someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law. You also grant us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to publicly display your User Content on amstermind.com.